Just let me know the results.
The Bob Lewis looks like an easy spot for the very talented Tapizar.
How about a quick 50 cent Pick Four for the 3 Stakes and the last race at Tampa?
4. Fancy Point – class of the field/ beat Kathmanblu last year
5. Her Smile - will she turf AND stretch out?
8. Ipswich Bay – nice maiden win on turf, could improve
11. Niji’s Grande Girl – consistant sort/ never off the board at 5 different tracks
10. Brethren – half to Derby winner and Derby bound
3. Washington’s Rules- flashy maiden win, back with a bullet, longshot look
1.Denomination – strong win at Tampa last out, improving
4.You Go West Girl- older classy mare, loves Tampa
12th race 16 claiming7. Gold Pageantry - with the scratch of Dream With Us , I will go with my second choice. He needed his last and this a better spot than the race at Gulfstream where he was crossed entered for 25 down to 20.
Been waiting for Rockin Heat to appear this year and he is in on Sunday in the third; a salty “other than “ allowance event going a mile on the main track at Gulfstream. This son of Rock Hard Ten showed a lot of talent last year up north on the turf and the Woodbine synthetic. Going to dirt for the first time, and drawn nicely to the outside.