Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Laughed, I Cried, I Cashed

But it was all good. The family tradition keeps winning. Little Act Won, whose mom and grandmother I bred and owned, did the family proud with the gamest of wins at Suffolk Downs yesterday. She was sitting on a good effort and she didn’t disappoint.
I laughed, I cried, I cashed.

On the other Coast and on the BIG Stage, Zenyatta did what she was born to do. Win, yet again, stay undefeated and show the world that she is and always has been, the Queen of Racing.

I laughed, I cried, well I didn't cash, cuz I didn't play....

Colizeo, Ave, Changing Weather, and Girolamo put some change in my pocket. Blame took a little out.

I laughed, I cried, I cashed.

I played the Equibase Handicapping Contest and was tied for third until the last two races. Grassy ran a big one, but not good enough. I dropped to a 12th place finish.

I laughed, I cried, and didn’t cash …but it was a great DAY OF RACING, and one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment