Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zenyatta’s Bandwagon / The Queen's Workout on 7.22 and a Great Website

Zenyatta’s Bandwagon


I know, I know it's Rachel's weekend. And she's finally looking like her old self. Different day, different distance, a whole lot more money and it looks like an easy spot. And her last workout looked sharp. As the connections said, "loose and happy". Loose being the operative word here I think, because there have been times when she's looked "tight and cranky". But Rachel looms large this Saturday and I hope to see a "Rachelesque" performance.
Meanwhile, the Queen worked this morning on the West Coast. Just recently found this website, http://www.focusedfilly.com/, and if you haven't checked it out, it's a must see. Watch the workout from this morning and be sure to click on Zenyatta's gallop from yesterday, July 22,  entitled "California Gurl" and make sure your speakers are ON.

1 comment:

  1. Sue,

    If I'm not mistaken, you were the turf "queen" long before The Big Z became a "queen." In my book, you both get equal billing.

    ReplyDelete